• 500 gm Chick pea flour
• 50 gm Khoya
• 250 gm Sugar
• 2 tsp Green cardamom powder
• 10 Pistachios, blanched
• 10 Almonds, peeled and blanched
• 250 gm Ghee
How to Make :
• Combine the chick pea flour with 1/2 of the ghee and sift it through a sieve.
• In a wok heat the remaining ghee and the sifted besan.
• Fry until the besan is golden but not brown.
• Combine the khoya with it and stir on low flame, set aside.
• Make sugar syrup of one thread consistency and add this syrup and cardamom powder to the fried besan, mix properly.
• Pour this mixture on a plate that has been lined with oil.
• Decorate it with blanched pistachios and almonds.
• Cut Magaj into diamond shapes.
• Let it cool.