|Rawa Dhokla Recipe|
• 2 cup Rawa
• 3 tbsp Ghee
• Salt to taste
• 1-½ cup Curd
• 3 Green Chillies
• 7-8 Curry Leaves
• ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 tbsp Eno's Fruit Salt
• ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
• A pinch Turmeric Powder
• ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Rawa Dhokla :
• Mix rawa, turmeric powder, curd and salt altogether to form a batter.
• Add Eno's fruit salt and ghee to the batter. Mix well and set it aside for 30 min
• Pour the batter over a greased tray so that a thin layer is formed.
• Steam it for at least 10-12 minutes. To check if it’s done, insert a toothpick or knife and if it comes out clean, it’s done.
• Afterwards, cut the dhokla into square/diamond shapes.
• Now, for tadka, heat another teaspoon of ghee over a medium flame. Add black mustard seeds, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves to it. Once seeds start spluttering, pour this on dhokla pieces.
• Sprinkle a little water immediately over the dhokla.
• Rawa Dhokla is ready to eat. Serve hot.